How to buy and enjoy the pleasure/security of Overseas Property
Special seminar 01 October 2011
Sheraton Palace Hotel
Media Sponsor: International Residence Magazine
Internet Sponsor: 1-property.ru
The pleasures and economics of owning property abroad
The Moscow International Property Seminar will answer all your questions. Our panel of expert speakers will be in Moscow to offer advice and practical information to ensure that your dream home abroad is a safe and enjoyable investment. The seminar is free of charge but as space will be limited pre-registration is essential.
At the Moscow International Property Seminar you will hear a presentation from the Kim Waddoup, leading specialist in the overseas property market in addition to presentations and professional advice from specialists from Spain, Montenegro, Austria, Miami and Turkey.
The opportunity to ask in person any property investment question that you have and receive an answer from the experts.
Kim Waddoup, CEO of the aiGroup is the leading expert with more than a decade experience in the overseas property market as organiser of the Moscow International Property Shows and publisher of International Residence magazine. His experience in the market will give you valuable insight in where to buy, what to buy and how to buy it.
His presentation will include
- The security of International Property
- What to look for when buying abroad
- Financing/ availability of mortgages
- Buy to let/buy to rent/buy to enjoy
- Investment case studies
- Dr. Konstantin Isakov, President of Austria Invest, the leading company for residential and investment real estate in Austria working closely with selected Austrian agents.
– Mr.DobricaIlic, President of Montenegro Living one of the most highly specialised companies in Montenegro with more than 10 years experience in the Russian market.
– Dr. Antonio Gutierez, President of AG2 Asesores. A lawyer by trade, Antonio has the benefit of a full appreciation of the complexities of Spanish law. His real estate company has offices in the major reasons offering specialised services to Russian clients.
– Ms. Larisa Marenco, a Certified Realtor working in association with Keller Williams specialising in high quality real estate investments in the Miami area.
– Ms. Olga Wolf, Director of International Property Consultants specialising in a range of high quality properties from leading Turkish builders and developers.
Seminar 1 11:00-14:30
Seminar 2 16:00-19:30
Register now and book your seat. Space will be limited.
Location: Sheraton Palace Hotel, 19, 1stTverskaya-Yamskayast, Moscow